Flash picture slideshow Flash picture slideshow

Not a movie or a game!

yea it had great graphics but its gota be blammed purely cos its not entertainin', ur a good artist tho

Projectile tank Projectile tank

Kool

Nice game dude, can you help me with my coding? what code stops the user from being able to rotate the cannon all the way around? I need a similar code for a game im currently making. Please help!!

ingko-yeah responds:

If you want the turret to stop rotating at a certain point, you have to place an if statement to your code. for example, you want the rotation to stop at 30 degree angle, then you must place:

if(rot > 30)
rot = 30;

So even if you pressed a button to rotate the turret, it will go up to 30 degrees only. "rot" is a variable, you use it to define the rotation of your movie clip. In my example:

turret._rotation = rot

Well, i hope this will help you

MuayThai MuayThai

pretty kool

yea i liked it there were a lot of different moves and the training is really helpful, it kinda reminds me of tekken 3 on the mode where you can walk around! Good job dude

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

this could inspire bad things lol

I think this is a really kool game, every bloke has to like it, ffs ur an angel that touches girls up! The only thing that brings this game down is its difficulty level, but thats ok cos theres a guide, thank god! I thought the graphics were kool, and the orgasm sounds were really well done lol lets hope they wernt done by a man lol

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Great!

I thought that this was a really good game except one thing, the fact that the numbers were all random ment that i could normall only find 3 letter words i only found one 4 letter word the whole time im was playing. Apart from that it was really cool, i especially liked the style and graphics. Good job!