Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

This is great im hooked!

seriously dude great work BUT U HAVE TO KEEP MAKING THESE, i really enjoyed it dude uve achieved what everyone making a movie aims to achieve, u entertained me and made me want more lol

Super Mario Gaming World Super Mario Gaming World

yaaaaaay captin planet!

dude great movie but the thing that really topped it off was the captin planet bit, i love u 4 remindin me of that great show lol

2 thumbs up!!!

Ku Klux Karl Episode 1 Ku Klux Karl Episode 1

crap

if this is the most popular movie on your site, your movies are either really bad or they r all racist, like U! u dont belong on newgrounds i cant believe you wernt blammed!

Flash picture slideshow Flash picture slideshow

Not a movie or a game!

yea it had great graphics but its gota be blammed purely cos its not entertainin', ur a good artist tho

Projectile tank Projectile tank

Kool

Nice game dude, can you help me with my coding? what code stops the user from being able to rotate the cannon all the way around? I need a similar code for a game im currently making. Please help!!

ingko-yeah responds:

If you want the turret to stop rotating at a certain point, you have to place an if statement to your code. for example, you want the rotation to stop at 30 degree angle, then you must place:

if(rot > 30)
rot = 30;

So even if you pressed a button to rotate the turret, it will go up to 30 degrees only. "rot" is a variable, you use it to define the rotation of your movie clip. In my example:

turret._rotation = rot

Well, i hope this will help you

MuayThai MuayThai

pretty kool

yea i liked it there were a lot of different moves and the training is really helpful, it kinda reminds me of tekken 3 on the mode where you can walk around! Good job dude